Work

Where the heck have I been? At work! In an office! Getting paid to figure out coding stuff!
It's not the most glamorous job in the world, but I am still over the moon that I even got it (considering my nonexistent credentials).

But since it's a 9 to 5 sort of deal, I have had basically no time to sit down and draw comics. My office doesn't have a scanner so I couldn't even post a comic on my lunch break if I wanted to (I don't). 

Anyhow, if you have been wondering what has taken up so much of my time that I can't be bothered to draw anymore, the answer is computers. Hooray! I'm sure I'll get into a groove in a week or so and then I'll feel up to doodling again. Until then, be happy for me and my working self.

One response to “Work

Meet the Artist

My photo
Northern Virginia, United States
My name is Rachel. I like cats, bagels, reading, and the Oxford comma.

Followers

Copyright Rachel Semenov 2012. Powered by Blogger.